PDA

View Full Version : Isiaih 5:20

12-11-2013, 02:05 AM
Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

This is a highly emotional time for all people in SA, yet Mandela is not a saint, he is a product of good spin-doctors who have turned night into day, and black into white. It is all garbage, and good Public Relations to hide the face of a wicked man who backs a wicked organisation.

"Many in the media are calling Mandela a “political prisoner” when he served prison time. But on the Fox News “Special Report” show on December 5, Jesse Jackson admitted Mandela told him that he was planning bombings of hospitals and schools in South Africa when he got caught. That is why Mandela went to prison. He ran Umkhonto we Sizwe, the terrorist wing of the African National Congress (ANC) and South African Communist Party. The white minority made a deal to release him because they feared for their lives against a Soviet-sponsored terrorist onslaught that was documented in 1982 Senate hearings entitled “The Role of the Soviet Union, Cuba, and East Germany in Fomenting Terrorism in Southern Africa.” (From the blog TIA MYSOA).

With all due respect to Akska and the fabulous work they do to save lives. I do however feel a cognitive dissonance creeping in with some posts on Mandela and where he is heading. Firstly, Mandela could have stopped the bloodshed at any time he wanted to, seeing as he had such power over the people. He did not, in fact the bloodshed has been increasing at an alarming rate and the bodies are piling up. We are shown one face of this man, a face of a man who is supposedly a man of peace. If that was so, why is there so much bloodshed, and why is the whole infrastructure of SA collapsing? Not only has this man of peace been alive long enough to stop atrocities, to me, he clearly chose not to. He was not put in jail for no reason; he was jailed for terrorist activities. Does that mean the men who served in the SADF were terrorists too? To me, no, but that is another argument.
The Bible sanctions war, in fact harshly so. Now the folks want to convince all and sundry that there is peace, and that Mandela brought peace when the opposite is true. It is a peoples war being exercised on the masses of all colour and denomination, and this man of peace could have stopped it, but didn’t, so where is the peace? It is lies, lies and more lies to lure all into a false sense of security whilst the murdering scum ply their trade with impunity. Clearly it has to have had his blessing? How can a man allegedly be so peaceful but his legacy is that of horror and atrocities? To be upset about where he is heading is odd, as how can a man who never said he was a man of God head to Heaven, when even the Bible says a righteous man will battle to enter the Kingdom of heaven?
To be on our knees and lick the boots of the enemy has not stopped the horrendous murders, rapes and tortures dished out daily, yet we are asked to do so more, how can that be? Have we not licked enough? I know I am packing out here and might have the wrath of Akska on me, but I also cannot see how things can continue, as enough gestures of peace and goodwill has come from the white Christian community, and has it helped? Clearly we are headed for some sort of confrontation, and will preaching the Gospel help? Has it ever helped with the blacks? The Church has tried, folks have evangelised, and yet we are in a worse position than ever before.
What exactly does Akska want the folks to do? I don’t think I have ever been more confused on what I read here. I do realise that Akska cannot go calling for bloodshed, but, the sword of Damocles is still over our heads, and preaching the Gospel to them ‘folk’, is getting us sweet blow nothing. So must we continue to kneel before false gods, kiss butt, hand our children over to them, our Husbands, Wives? I am really upset here, not that that is the point, but how much more do you all want from the people?

12-12-2013, 07:53 AM
Akska, you make me laugh, serious. :D Trying to clean my mess up here to no avail.

12-12-2013, 01:03 PM
Clearly we are headed for some sort of confrontation, and will preaching the Gospel help? Has it ever helped with the blacks? The Church has tried, folks have evangelised, and yet we are in a worse position than ever before.
What exactly does Akska want the folks to do? I donít think I have ever been more confused on what I read here. I do realise that Akska cannot go calling for bloodshed, but, the sword of Damocles is still over our heads, and preaching the Gospel to them Ďfolkí, is getting us sweet blow nothing. So must we continue to kneel before false gods, kiss butt, hand our children over to them, our Husbands, Wives? I am really upset here, not that that is the point, but how much more do you all want from the people?

So tell us 478, how many times did you preach the gospel to blacks? How many black people did you introduce to Jesus?

12-12-2013, 03:41 PM
So tell us 478, how many times did you preach the gospel to blacks? How many black people did you introduce to Jesus?

So I tell you 454, it is best left to folks like you. Some people are just better at these things. I think the expression in Afrikaans is : Skoenmaker, hou jou by jou lees.

12-13-2013, 09:18 PM
So I tell you 454, it is best left to folks like you. Some people are just better at these things. I think the expression in Afrikaans is : Skoenmaker, hou jou by jou lees.

Thought so.

12-14-2013, 09:43 AM
Thought so.

I pray and hope you are safe in Evangelising the word. I mean it sincerely. What you do can be dangerous, please donít forget to travel with a prayer.

Tom
12-14-2013, 10:51 AM
478, ek verstaan wat jy sÍ. Of ek verstaan wat ek wil verstaan en projekteer my eie vraag op jou argument om my te pas.

My vraag is: Is dit werklik ons taak om by die swartes te getuig en te probeer om hulle te leer van die ware God en hulle te probeer kry om Hom aan te neem? Ek weet ons kan niemand oortuig nie, nie eers blankes nie, dit is Sy werk, die Heilige Gees. Sien my vraag dus in daardie lig.

Ek het al so baie dinge hieroor gelees, wat getuig van dit werk net nie. Ek het nog nooit van die teendeel gelees nie. Is daar getuines van die teendeel? Ek is eerlik, ek het nog nooit probeer nie. Ek het nog nooit van Hom getuig deur n bybel te vat en vir n swarte daaruit te leer nie. Ek weet ons voorouers, die Boere, het wel en daar is huis godsdiens met die werkers gehou. Al die swartes wat ek ken en mee werk, gee te kenne dat hulle Hom ken. Hulle het ook hul eie kerke wat hulle bywoon. Ek getuig wel deur my lewe en voorbeeld wat ek stel, hulle weet dit en respekteer dit.

Kyk nou weer hoe ons onlangs in die nuus blameer word vir ons moeite om hulle te leer. Daar word gesÍ, 'the white man brought us the bible and taught us to pray, and when we opened our eyes, the white man had the land and we had the bible'.

Dan lees ons ook van die wat bekeer het sodat jy sal dink hier is n groter gelowige as ekself, maar op die sterfbed word daar geroep na die toordokter.

Kyk, ek is glad nie n IW persoon, of ek glo nie dat net sekere rasse die ewige lewe kan beerwe nie. Ek glo dat Jesus vir alle nasies, in die volle betekenis daarvan, gekom het. Jesaja 49 vers 6 verwys. Ek kan myself ook nie aanmatig en ander uitsluit nie. Dit is nie my geoorloof nie en ek los dit in Sy hande. Maar wat is werklik ons opdrag in die verband? Waarom getuig n sendeling, wat sy lewe daaraan gewy het, dat dit net eenvoudig nie werk nie?

Ek bedoel, toe Jesus die apostels uitgestuur het, het hulle suksesvol terug gekom. As dit dan ons taak is, moet daar dan mos ook getuines van sukses wees? Hoe kan hierdie sendeling, wat sy lewe daaraan gewy het, dan omdraai en getuig daarteen?

04-14-2014, 06:22 AM
478, ek verstaan wat jy sÍ. Of ek verstaan wat ek wil verstaan en projekteer my eie vraag op jou argument om my te pas.

My vraag is: Is dit werklik ons taak om by die swartes te getuig en te probeer om hulle te leer van die ware God en hulle te probeer kry om Hom aan te neem? Ek weet ons kan niemand oortuig nie, nie eers blankes nie, dit is Sy werk, die Heilige Gees. Sien my vraag dus in daardie lig.

Ek het al so baie dinge hieroor gelees, wat getuig van dit werk net nie. Ek het nog nooit van die teendeel gelees nie. Is daar getuines van die teendeel? Ek is eerlik, ek het nog nooit probeer nie. Ek het nog nooit van Hom getuig deur n bybel te vat en vir n swarte daaruit te leer nie. Ek weet ons voorouers, die Boere, het wel en daar is huis godsdiens met die werkers gehou. Al die swartes wat ek ken en mee werk, gee te kenne dat hulle Hom ken. Hulle het ook hul eie kerke wat hulle bywoon. Ek getuig wel deur my lewe en voorbeeld wat ek stel, hulle weet dit en respekteer dit.

Kyk nou weer hoe ons onlangs in die nuus blameer word vir ons moeite om hulle te leer. Daar word gesÍ, 'the white man brought us the bible and taught us to pray, and when we opened our eyes, the white man had the land and we had the bible'.

Dan lees ons ook van die wat bekeer het sodat jy sal dink hier is n groter gelowige as ekself, maar op die sterfbed word daar geroep na die toordokter.

Kyk, ek is glad nie n IW persoon, of ek glo nie dat net sekere rasse die ewige lewe kan beerwe nie. Ek glo dat Jesus vir alle nasies, in die volle betekenis daarvan, gekom het. Jesaja 49 vers 6 verwys. Ek kan myself ook nie aanmatig en ander uitsluit nie. Dit is nie my geoorloof nie en ek los dit in Sy hande. Maar wat is werklik ons opdrag in die verband? Waarom getuig n sendeling, wat sy lewe daaraan gewy het, dat dit net eenvoudig nie werk nie?

Ek bedoel, toe Jesus die apostels uitgestuur het, het hulle suksesvol terug gekom. As dit dan ons taak is, moet daar dan mos ook getuines van sukses wees? Hoe kan hierdie sendeling, wat sy lewe daaraan gewy het, dan omdraai en getuig daarteen?

Hi Tom,
Firstly I just want to say I have not ignored your question(s), I just needed time to do some more research. It did look as though I was about to get you thrown off this site which I felt was not fair on you nor on Akska. Lukas has asked us time and time again to not do what I always do.....soek moeilikheid. For this reason I think best to let sleeping dogs lie so to speak. However, in doing more reading I have come to the conclusion and this is mine alone. The IV or CI (Christian Identity) can be historically backed up. BUT......if so, then the realisation is that Israel has become the beast of Revelations.

wouterf164
04-14-2014, 07:08 AM
I think the time has come to dust off our shoes and walk away. Would you or can you as a Christian go to Iran get 'n nice venue and then tell the muslims that allah is a fake God, Muhammed did exist and our God is the only one that is real?

Tom
04-14-2014, 10:36 AM
478, ek is bietjie deurmekaar met jou antwoord. Maar ek dink ons se dieselfde ding. Ek glo ook nie AKSKA verskil hiermee nie. Lukas (AKSKA) se nie ons moet sendelinge onder hulle word nie en hulle probeer bekeer nie. Lukas se ons is die sout van die aarde en moet onsself onmisbaar maak. Soos Daniel onder die koningskap van n heidin koning gedien en homself onmisbaar gemaak het, sonder om God te verloŽn. Dit is hoe ek dit verstaan.

Nee, ek glo nie jy het enigeen in die gevaar gestel om van AKSKA afgegooi te word nie, nie eers jouself nie. Wanneer mens iets teenstrydig hier sÍ, sal jy in debat aangevat word en daar sal daaroor gepraat word, maar afgooi, nee ek glo nie.

So, was jy so lank stil omdat jy ge 'sulk' het? Haha, nee man, ons mis jou! :o

04-14-2014, 12:08 PM
478, ek is bietjie deurmekaar met jou antwoord. Maar ek dink ons se dieselfde ding. Ek glo ook nie AKSKA verskil hiermee nie. Lukas (AKSKA) se nie ons moet sendelinge onder hulle word nie en hulle probeer bekeer nie. Lukas se ons is die sout van die aarde en moet onsself onmisbaar maak. Soos Daniel onder die koningskap van n heidin koning gedien en homself onmisbaar gemaak het, sonder om God te verloŽn. Dit is hoe ek dit verstaan.

Nee, ek glo nie jy het enigeen in die gevaar gestel om van AKSKA afgegooi te word nie, nie eers jouself nie. Wanneer mens iets teenstrydig hier sÍ, sal jy in debat aangevat word en daar sal daaroor gepraat word, maar afgooi, nee ek glo nie.

So, was jy so lank stil omdat jy ge 'sulk' het? Haha, nee man, ons mis jou! :o

He he, sulking..no reading and ducking and diving 2 cyclones which hit this area. Also, things get a bit heavy with the situation in SA and one needs a break to clear the head and gain perspective. I felt the questions you asked warranted further reading and I needed to read and ask questions on various other sites which in turn ended up in a massive fight. I guess there are two things one cannot debate without a 'moelse gedoente'....Religion and politics. Off to chase another mystery or two...................