PDA

View Full Version : African Crisis en Jan Lamprecht

Unregistered
12-31-2012, 09:42 PM
AfricanCrisis was shut down in January 2012 - The return of the AfricanCrisis Archive in 2013
2012/12/23: "AfricanCrisis was shut down due to lots of trouble from a hosting company. This is the 2nd time that an American hosting company has given us endless pressure until I eventually gave up and shut it down. The main threat to AfricanCrisis has not been Governments, but businesses. There was a time several years ago where I kept AfricanCrisis up, but we were inactive for 6 months - and that was after a time of Govt harrassment. That problem has since gone away. The first hosting company that gave me endless trouble over my farm murders page and constantly switched my site off until I couldn't take it any more, was ReadyHosting.com. Towards the end of 2011, IXWebHosting.com gave me unceasing trouble over my websites and switched them off at will often. I did what I could to comply with their requests, but eventually quit.
There are other incidents which I am NOT allowed to discuss online in public, or legal action will be taken against me.
The entire AfricanCrisis archive of 170,000 articles and 6,000 photos including several movies will be returned to this site in the first half of 2013. The site itself will no longer be staffed nor updated. It will be here for search and archive purposes only. All broken links, even those going back to AfricanCrisis1, which terminated in 2007, will be fixed.
This website will no longer be run because of the dangers of legal trouble. But the archives from August 2001 to January 2012 will all be put here for those who wish to reference them.
If you are interested in being notified regarding the return of the archive please revisit this site within a month. We might make such facilities available to you where you can leave your details and we will notify you when the archive is back."