Copy hierdie skakel. Skep n nuwe tab of bladsy en plaas dit in die internet adres area om die advertensie te sien. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO-gBzTzha0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesebel gees

Jesebel gees

Daar is iewers op die groep n baie mooi verduideliking, ek het die draad verloor. Kan iemand dit weer plaas in dien nie gaan ek probeer om dit hier weer te bespreek.

Help hier asb

Lede ek het hulp hier nodig,

Om die gees van Jesebl te verduidelik moet ons eers mooi na satan en sy vertooning kyk

Trek asb die wapen uitrusting aan .

WHEN WERE SATAN AND HIS ANGELS CAST OUT OF HEAVEN?

The Speculated Origin of Satan, also known as Lucifer
    There are two important passages in the Word of God concerning the origin and fall of Satan. The first passage relating to Satan’s fall is found in Ezekiel 28:12-19 where Ezekiel describes the creation and judgment of a vile and vicious non-human creature whose name we find out later to be Lucifer. The second passage relating to Satan’s fall is found in Isaiah 14:12-14 where the prophet Isaiah presents the origin and fall of Satan. (THE DOCTRINE OF SATAN, by H. L. Willmington, p. 21)

How Was Satan Cast From Heaven?
    With reference to a “specific” time in history when Satan fell from Heaven, it must be stated that there is no clear revelation as to exactly when Satan fell, but here are limits to the possible time which we may deduce from biblical evidence. “. . . Based upon information gleaned from a comparison of Ezekiel 28:12-19 with Isaiah 14, Jude 6, and II Peter 2:4, and other passages, the following picture of Satan begins to emerge.

Satan was created as one of the host of angelic beings . . . an anointed cherub, i.e., the captain of the cherubic hosts. Sometime prior to the creation of the natural order, Satan became vain about his beauty and position, and his heart became rebellious against God.

Apparently, he was able to secure a considerable following among the angels, resulting in their expulsion from Heaven (Luke 10:18; II Peter 2:4; Jude 6; Revelation 12:4). Since that day, Satan devotes himself to opposing the work of God in every way possible and to attempting to destroy all of the good that God has created in the natural order. He (Satan) is allowed to continue this way for a period but will ultimately be confined to Hell for eternity” (Revelation 20:10). (THE CRISWELL STUDY BIBLE, p. 948)

Why – Pride Was the Cause
    Satan’s fall was a direct result of his self-exaltation that was manifested in his pride, the first sin (I Timothy 3:6). Motivated by pride, Satan set out on an irrational course to seize for himself God’s authority over the universe (Isaiah 14:12-14). Some commentators believe that this revolt of Satan towards God occurred after the creation week, but before the fall of man (Genesis 1:31; 3:1-6).

It appears that the Devil became the prince of this world when he led man (Adam and Eve) to sins against God and thus brought the ruler of earth under his domination (Genesis 1:26:3:1-6; John 12:31; Colossians 1:13; Acts 26:18). (PRACTICAL CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY, by Floyd H. Barackman, p. 176)

Satan has been judged by God for his sins, and will be further judged for his sins.

There are at least six judgments associated with Satan:

He was barred from his original privileged position in Heaven (Ezekiel 28:16).
    Judgment for his temptation of Adam and Eve (Genesis 3:14-15).
    At the cross of Calvary (John 12:31).
    Satan will be barred from Heaven during the tribulation period (Revelation 12:13).
    Satan will be confined to the abyss during the millennium (Revelation 20:2).
    At the conclusion of the millennium, Satan will be cast into the lake of fire for all eternity (Revelation 20:10). (Excerpts from A SURVEY OF BIBLE DOCTRINE, by Charles C. Ryrie, p. 94)
    The Bible gives reference that there are two occasions where Satan is cast out of Heaven; once with his angels, and once in the future. . . . Since the ultimate fall of Satan is actually yet in the future (Revelation 9:1) . . . Lucifer, himself, shall one day fall under the judgment of God. He, too, will be brought down to Hell in the final judgment of God [Revelation 20:10].

study of the passage of Revelation 12:7, 8, reveals the beginning of the ultimate doom of Satan. In pre-time (before creation of time), Satan’s early fall was from the immediate presence of God to the second heaven (cf. Isaiah 14:12-14; Ezekiel 28:12-15; Ephesians 6:10-12). . . . Neither was there place found anymore in Heaven. The weaker the foe (Satan) will be permanently dislodged, never to regain access to Heaven.

Fall of Satan (Isaiah 14)
    The Verses that relate to Satan’s Fall go as follows:

I Will… Take Gods place
    Ascend into heaven Acts 1:9-11
    Exalt my throne Rev. 22:1
    Govern heaven Isa. 2:1-4
    Ascend above the heights Phil. 2:9
    Be like the Most High Gen. 14:19, 22
    “Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell,
    to the sides of the pit. “

Begenoemde uitreksal

http://www.biblesprout.com/articles/...n-cast-heaven/
    Last edited by Nov16; 11-29-2016 at 10:11 AM.

Why Pride Was the Cause

So wil ek graag begin met die woord

En die aflyding maak hoekam daar n storie is van jesebel en haar koning

Why – Pride Was the Cause

Hein n vriendelike uitnodiging indien jy materiaal het wat n sterk opsomming is plaas dit hier asseblief enige ander leser wat info het doen ook so

Die woord trots "" pride"" afskuwelik voor die Almagtige Vader

http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Pride,-Results-Of

pride

fierheid; hom verhef; hooghartigheid; hoogmoed; hoogmoedig wees; hovaardy; oogappel;trots; trots wees

Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before stumbling.
    Last edited by Nov16; 11-29-2016 at 01:09 PM.

baldadig; geniepsig; haatdraend; kwaadwillig; opsetlik; sleg; voorbedag

Indien ons nou n lys van woorde wil opstel meot die eerste woord sekerlik

Pride wees die hoogmoed waarvoor ons gewaarsku word

Dan volg dit so
    baldadig; geniepsig; haatdraend; kwaadwillig; opsetlik; sleg; voorbedag

hard in die bek; onregeerbaar; oproerig; opstandig; rebels; sedisieus; weerspannig

egbreekster; hoer; overspeelster
    Last edited by Nov16; 11-29-2016 at 02:07 PM.

Hoe ken of weet ons van Izebel

Bybel vertel ons die storie in Konings 1 en 2

En laastens is daar n verwysing in openbaaring. Op die stadium kry ek nie maklk nog verwysings nie so daarvoor soek ek julle help.

So lees openbaaring oor die onderwerp
    """
    Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols."""

Elkeen van ons verstaan geestelike oorlogvoering so bietjie anders as ander, soos wat Heilige Gees ons lei, maar die basis bly maar altyd dieselfde. Maar as jy goeie materiaal en navorsing wil kry, gaan na kanaan ministries toe. Hul doen regtig baie navorsing, en dis hul roeping.

Miskien kan jy hierna kyk, oor die jaloerse Jezebel gees:
    http://www.kanaanministries.org/downloads/?did=100

Stadig begin ons die deel ontsuiwer, oop maak sukkel baie dar is soveel inligting sodra jy begin naslaan word dit n doodloop straat.

Dankie Hein ek sal bietjie daar gaan kyk.

Die gevolg na me soeke

Satan, duiwel met al sy spirits of demoone dan kom die vraag op slang, verstrengel vas gevang
    Soos die woord dit noem wat ons bind op die aarde,...

Iemand moet my hier begin reghelp indien ek totaal die spoor verloor!

Ἰεζάβελ

There are one or two women named Jezebel in the Bible. The famous Jezebel is the notorious wife of the notorious king Ahab, daughter of Ethbaal, king of the Sidonians (1 Kings 16:31).

Jezebel promotes the worship of Baal in Israel and murders the servants of YHWH (1 Kings 18:4). The prophet Elijah the Tishbite predicts Jezebel's death; she will be eaten by dogs (1 Kings 21:23). When Jehu is anointed king, he has Jezebel thrown out a window. She is cared for so little that by the time people go to bury her, most of her body has been carried off by dogs (2 Kings 9:35).

Jezebel became such a symbol of evil that John the Revelator refers to her in Revelation 2:20 (spelled Ιεζαβηλ, Iezabel), or so it seems. The Jezebel John describes is a self-proclaimed prophetess who misleads Christians and who'll end up on a bed of sickness. John's Jezebel is either a woman of some renown, alive at that time, or the Jezebel of the Old Testament has some symbolic value that is no longer obvious to us.

Uitgetrek by die mense
    http://www.abarim-publications.com/M...l#.WD2l1etXerV

Die naam kan n redelike verskydenheid opmaak.

Indien ons n punt wil bewys of n vertrek punt neem. Moet ons erken dit is God se woord.

Wegneem of bylas mag ons nie doen nie.

My vra op n ander deel van die forum was lees ons ons bybel reg.
    Waar moet ons begin

By Genesis?
    By die nuwe testament?

Ons mag die woord ondersoek, so basis kan ons by enige plek begin.

My vertrek punt was nogaltyd as kind van Jesus is daar n belofte gemaak aan ons as gelowiges in die Drie Enige God.

Ons word ook mooi vertel na wat ons moet soek asook waarheen ons moet strewe.

Kyk mooi na die ontleeding van die naam en dan begin ons

http://www.abarim-publications.com/M...l#.WD2l1etXerV
    Last edited by Nov16; 11-29-2016 at 06:14 PM.

N wicket soul that desires

There are four separate roots אוה ('wh), two of which produce words that are spelled אי ('i). One of these roots yields the word או ('aw), meaning desire, which is spelled the same as an unrelated conjunction או ('o), which conveys an alternative or exception. The identical particle אי ('i) describes negation, and so does the possibly related substantive אין ('ayin). Then there are two more words that are identical to the two previously mentioned: אי ('i). Then there is the similarly spelled interrogative adverb אי ('ay), which spawns a small array of inquisitive particles.

אוה I
    The root אוה ('wh I) isn't used in the Bible, but an Arabic equivalent means (according to BDB Theological Dictionary) (1) to betake oneself to a place for dwelling; and (2) to be tenderly inclined. This root's sole Biblical derivative is the masculine noun אי ('i) meaning coast or region (according to BDB: a place whither one betakes oneself for resting, etc, originally from a mariner's standpoint).

אוה II
    The verb אוה ('wh II) means to desire (or to wish or covet, etc). This verb is not by itself negative; the emotions it rides can be either good or bad. The criterion is whether that which one desires is available to this person, meaning it's not already someone else's and it's not illegal to want to have. Often this verb occurs without an object, but when they're mentioned they can be fruit (Micah 7:1), food and drink (Deuteronomy 14:26), rule (2 Samuel 3:21), a dwelling place (Psalm 132:13), the beauty of a princess (Psalm 45:11), but the soul of the wicked desires evil (Proverbs 21:10). The Ten Commandments prohibit coveting of all kinds of items; in Exodus 20:17 the verb חמד (hamad) is used but in Deuteronomy the verb חמד (hamad) only covers the wife. Coveting the rest is prohibited by means of our verb אוה ('wh).

This verb yields four derivatives, which all mean desire: the masculine nouns או ('aw) and מאוי (ma'away), and the feminine nouns אוה ('awwa) and תאוה (ta'awa).

Die tweede deel van die woord

Soos dit voorkom is daar tweedeelige betekenis of die een of die ander

Good or BAD

In die geval weet ons God is goed, so dit los net die ander deel " very Bad" nogal inseggewend as jy net na die naam verduideliking kyk en asook die geskiedenis daarvan ingedagte hou.

Dit is een van die naam berskynsels wat by my begin pla het, hoekom twee keer die naam in die bybel bespreek, ek probeer nog info kry maar is sover net die twee gevalle?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast