Copy hierdie skakel. Skep n nuwe tab of bladsy en plaas dit in die internet adres area om die advertensie te sien. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO-gBzTzha0

Thread: Day of the Vow/Gelofde Dag

Day of the Vow/Gelofde Dag

Here is great confusion for me. Is this day still valid? I believe the Vow was only Honoured 40 years after the battle. Deu 23:21 When thou shalt vow a vow unto the LORD thy God, thou shalt not slack to pay it: for the LORD thy God will surely require it of thee; and it would be sin in thee.
    Deu 23:22 But if thou shalt forbear to vow, it shall be no sin in thee. Is it a sin then to Honour today seeing as it took so long for the Vow to be kept http://maroelamedia.co.za/nuus/nuusk...verbondsvolk/?
    Last edited by 478; 12-16-2016 at 08:27 AM.

Yes it is still applicable. To honour this day as a sabbath, and to honour God for the victory.

Just please ignore the Voortrekkermonument, as it is a freemason sun god temple, designed by Gerhard Moerdijk, a high degree freemason. Study internet to find the truth. WHAT WAS HOLY, WAS MESSED UP BY THE FREEMASONS.

Quote Originally Posted by Hein View Post
    Yes it is still applicable. To honour this day as a sabbath, and to honour God for the victory.

Just please ignore the Voortrekkermonument, as it is a freemason sun god temple, designed by Gerhard Moerdijk, a high degree freemason. Study internet to find the truth. WHAT WAS HOLY, WAS MESSED UP BY THE FREEMASONS.
    Thank you for the answer Hein, much appreciated. I understand that many feel the Voortrekker Monument is a Freemason Temple, but to the best of my knowledge (which is limited), all Freemason buildings are built on the floor plan of King Solomon's Temple and this does not apply to the Voortrekker Monument. However, if Gerhard Moerdijk was indeed a Mason, then anything associated with him would be tainted. You have put my heart at rest concerning the Vow. Kindest regards

No prpblem. It is a study that everyone has to do on their own, as there is too much information to be shared. The truth will set you free. Blessings.

16 Des bly n dag waar baie wonderwerke gebeur het. Kyk you tube; 'Die slag van Bloedrivier 16 Desember 1838'. 40 min lank. Die hand van ons Magtige Vader was heeltyd betrokke. Dawie

Quote Originally Posted by J400 View Post
    16 Des bly n dag waar baie wonderwerke gebeur het. Kyk you tube; 'Die slag van Bloedrivier 16 Desember 1838'. 40 min lank. Die hand van ons Magtige Vader was heeltyd betrokke. Dawie
    J400, thank you too for your reply and the link. I do believe in the miracle of 16 Dec 1838 and will continue to honour the day. It was just a comment from someone that next year the blood will flow as before because the people did not keep their side of things for 40 years and we all continue to sin by acknowledging and honouring the day. I disagreed as I feel it is still valid and just wanted further input. Hein always answers my questions on Scripture and I am always so thankful for it. Then a strange thing took place in Zeerust on 16 Dec 2016 with the tent blowing away and the 'cadres' scattering left, right and centre. Now I know without a doubt that the day is indeed still Holy and God does not allow a mockery to made of Him.

Kan iemand my help. Daar was blykbaar n slag, waar die Zoeloes n Britse mag heeltemal uitgemoor het. Waar was dit en waar kan ek daaroor lees? Die naam wat vir my gegee was, was andersom, die Britte het die Zoeloes daar pak gegee.

In verband met die monument, iemand het dit een keer vir my genoem en dit maak vir my baie sin.
    Die Gelofte is vir ons om n Huis vir God the bou, die monument is nie die huis nie, die land is wat ons moet bou as n Huis vir God.

Nou dit maak vir my baie meer sin.

Wat is julle opinie hier oor?

caholt.

Met die slag van Isandlwana het die briite n groot pakslas vekry teen die zulus. Net daarnaa was die slag van rorkesdrift. Dit is waar die britte by n sendingstasie hulle self verdedig het teen die zulus.